Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poll

Latest topics

» Graduate From High School
Week 6: Gilbert/Hendrik  - Page 2 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:10 am by robertstanley

» Official School Days Profile
Week 6: Gilbert/Hendrik  - Page 2 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:05 am by robertstanley

» Introduction aru~
Week 6: Gilbert/Hendrik  - Page 2 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:01 am by robertstanley

» ✧✶ ☆Magical Rainbow Theme Park ☆✶ ✧
Week 6: Gilbert/Hendrik  - Page 2 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 11:14 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Block 5A, Room C2 - The Gentleman's Club
Week 6: Gilbert/Hendrik  - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:22 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Well, who knew XDD
Week 6: Gilbert/Hendrik  - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:18 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Scotland App
Week 6: Gilbert/Hendrik  - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 11:34 am by Allistor Kirkland

» Reserve Here
Week 6: Gilbert/Hendrik  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:36 pm by Allistor Kirkland

» Merhaba Everyone!
Week 6: Gilbert/Hendrik  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:06 pm by Lukas Thomassen

Navigation

2 posters

Week 6: Gilbert/Hendrik

Hendrik Steenhoek
    Hendrik Steenhoek

Week 6: Gilbert/Hendrik  - Page 2 Empty Re: Week 6: Gilbert/Hendrik

Post  Hendrik Steenhoek Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:17 am

Hendrik blushed clearly in embarrassment at Gilbert's observation " more like she throws dings het me " which was sadly true he did have the bruises to prove it too, but he could never throw anything back at her so he just let her vent.

He motioned to Gilbert to sit on couch while he moved to clean up a bit to make the place a bit more presentable for his guest his OC was kicking in.

Last edited by Hendrik Steenhoek on Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:22 am; edited 1 time in total
    Gilbert
    Gilbert

Post  Gilbert Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:13 am

Yeah, it looks sorta one-side." Gilbert whistled as he made a spot for himself on the couch. "You know if you ever need a place to stay when it gets bad you can give me a buzz, right?"

He watched the other man clean up, feeling as if he should offer to help, but not wanting to get involved with a mess that was the result of such a fight. Something about that just didn't seem right to Gilbert. He didn't really want to touch it.
    Hendrik Steenhoek
    Hendrik Steenhoek

Post  Hendrik Steenhoek Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:09 pm

Hendrik nodded " het just wouldn't feel right als I threw dings back bij her " he just did a quick cleaning then looked over a gilbert " u want anything aan drink Gilbert I got bier " he always made sure he had beer, usually Dutch beer but he had German beer as well.

He looked over at Gilbert from over his shoulder as he headed towards the kitchen.
    Gilbert
    Gilbert

Post  Gilbert Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:54 pm

Gilbert nodded. He'd never turned down a good beer. "Sure. Thank you."

He relaxed back into the couch and closed his eyes. He was comfortable being here around Hendrik. He'd have to make a point of getting together with this friend more often. He allowed himself to sink back into the cushions with a sigh.
    Hendrik Steenhoek
    Hendrik Steenhoek

Post  Hendrik Steenhoek Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:16 pm

He nodded and headed into the kitchen and grabbed two dutch and two german beer's from the fridge and headed back out to the living room, he handed Gilbert the german beers and sat down on the couch on the other side of Gilbert and placed his beers on the coffee table. He popped the bottle cap off his first beer and took a swig from it.
    Gilbert
    Gilbert

Post  Gilbert Thu Nov 11, 2010 3:43 am

Gilbert opened his eyes back up when he felt the cold glass against his hand. Hendrik had brought out two beers for each, his specifically a German brand. He grinned as he took the first drink from one bottle and set the other to the side.

"Thanks. You have excellent taste." He swirled the liquid around the inside of the bottle with a motion of his wrist. "So, Hendrik. What do you do at night?"
    Hendrik Steenhoek
    Hendrik Steenhoek

Post  Hendrik Steenhoek Thu Nov 11, 2010 2:03 pm

He nodded " Dank " he took a drink from his beer when Gilbert asked his question Hendrik lowered his beer from his lips " get high... " well at least he was honest about his habits " ... if I am niets fighting with mijn zuster and dodging dings den storming out of the house and going for walks " he chuckled as he took another drink from his beer bottle.

He looked at Gilbert again " but I am up for wat u want aan do Gilbert "
    Gilbert
    Gilbert

Post  Gilbert Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:36 pm

Gilbert shrugged. "Well, we could get high and watch some horrible show." Gilbert looked around idly then thought of something. "Or we could get high and play risk," he grinned.

He laughed as he took a gulp of beer. "You could invade my vital regions for once."
    Hendrik Steenhoek
    Hendrik Steenhoek

Post  Hendrik Steenhoek Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:25 pm

Hendrik nodded " well daar isn't much on the tv right now but I do have drugs and risk " he chuckled as he stood up " really now? for once u say " he shook his head in amusement and headed up the stairs to fetch his pot and the risk board. He returned afer a few minutes and sat back down, he reached over and moved his beer out of the way as he set his pot on the coffee table. He placed the risk board on the floor and started to roll a few joints.
    Gilbert
    Gilbert

Post  Gilbert Fri Nov 12, 2010 2:04 am

Gilbert scooted down so that he sat on the floor with the coffee table as his chest. He leaned back against the couch for support and began to set up the game. He laughed as he watched Hendrik begin to roll joints.

"Hendrik, you may be my new best friend." He began to count out the red pieces then stopped himself. "Uh, do you have a preference for color?"
    Hendrik Steenhoek
    Hendrik Steenhoek

Post  Hendrik Steenhoek Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:29 pm

He chuckled a bit as he rolled the joints " dank " he moved off the couch to sit comfortably on the floor across from Gilbert still rolling up the joints. He watched Gilbert from the corner of his eye and chuckled when the other man stopped what he was doing " nr I do not whatever color is fine, I am niets picky " he smiled as he handed a joint to Gilbert.
    Gilbert
    Gilbert

Post  Gilbert Sat Nov 13, 2010 12:30 am

Gilbert took the joint from Hendrik and held it between his first and middle fingers. He set the last of the red aside, the took a long drag as he began to count out forty (or whatever) armies. He let out a breath with an audible sigh.

He delt out the cards. "Hmm...I'm ready when you are, my friend."
    Hendrik Steenhoek
    Hendrik Steenhoek

Post  Hendrik Steenhoek Sat Nov 13, 2010 3:38 pm

Hendrik chuckled as he lit his own joint and took a long drag of it. He counted out the blue pieces of armies for himself " ready mijn friend " he arranged his armies in like almost a compulsive order so he knew which figures where which.
    Gilbert
    Gilbert

Post  Gilbert Sat Nov 13, 2010 3:51 pm

Gilbert narrowed his eyes and placed the joint between his lips, sucking on it. When he spoke it bobbed up and was down when at rest. He began to place his armies in accordance with the cards, with the two men going back and forth turn by turn.

"Prepare to feel the full force of my awesomeness in your vital regions, Hendrik. All five meters of it." The albino's crooked grin was nearly sardonic.

(You see that? Now that Kata has brought it up and reminded me, I can't get it out of my head.)
    Hendrik Steenhoek
    Hendrik Steenhoek

Post  Hendrik Steenhoek Sat Nov 13, 2010 4:58 pm

Hendrik chuckled at Gilbert " 5 meters in mijn vital regions u say? interesting.. " he was quite amused now and perhaps slightly interested now, he did have to admit the other man was quite the looker. " let us see if u can follow through " he chuckled as he made his move when it became his turn once again.

( i saw what u did there lol)
    Gilbert
    Gilbert

Post  Gilbert Sat Nov 13, 2010 7:06 pm

Gilbert could feel himself getting stoned as the game wore on. He had wiped out Africa, but Hendrik had managed to get all of South America. Europe was half and half, he was slowly losing Asia--how utterly wrong--but he'd nearly gotten Australia. North America was dead locked.

"I want Ontario..." He swayed slightly in his seat on the floor. He pushed two armies forward with a light growl. "Get ready to be my bitch."

Gilbert rolled. Both dice landed on one. The color fell from the albino's face.

"Ahhh. Fuck me." He winced.
    Hendrik Steenhoek
    Hendrik Steenhoek

Post  Hendrik Steenhoek Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:44 pm

Hendrik wasn't as stoned as Gilbert was by that point in the game but he was getting there, he chuckled " uw bitch? we will see about dat " he laughed as the dice rolled a one on the albino. He took a long drag from his join and smirked at the other man " who is who's bitch now mijn vriend? " he laughed at the albino's expression.
    Gilbert
    Gilbert

Post  Gilbert Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:15 am

Gilbert sighed and handed Hendrik the attack die. He rolled his eyes as he spoke. "I'm your bitch."

He sighed as he regrouped one army. He sucked on his joint then took a drink of his beer. It'd been a while since he'd done this--not taking over the world; getting stoned. He looked at the male across from him. His hair moved slightly with his gestures, Gilbert hadn't noticed before. He began to blank out as he watched Hendrik's hair jiggle.
    Hendrik Steenhoek
    Hendrik Steenhoek

Post  Hendrik Steenhoek Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:42 am

Hendrik took the attack dice and laughed as he rolled the dice " ja u are " his laughter died when he rolled a one as well " well schijt " he groaned and face palmed. He took a long drag from his joint. He didn't really notice Gilbert looking at his hair and handed the other man the dice.
    Gilbert
    Gilbert

Post  Gilbert Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:54 am

Gilbert took the dice, then reached his other hand up to brush against Hendrik's hair. He ran his fore and middle fingers along the tips, watching them spring back up once he'd moved on. He laughed lightly. "What do you use, Hen-hen? Gel or something?"

Hendrik Steenhoek
    Hendrik Steenhoek

Post  Hendrik Steenhoek Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:05 am

Hendrik slightly blushed " ah niets het is naturally like dit " he chuckled " Hen-hen? where did dat come from Gilly? " he chuckled and took another drag from his joint, he was starting to really feel it now. He looked into the other man's eyes studying the other man's eyes.
    Gilbert
    Gilbert

Post  Gilbert Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:21 am

"Hmm." Gilbert's eyes made contact with Hendrik's and he felt himself grip onto his hair to hold his balance. Then, he dropped his hand from the other male's hair to the game board. "Uh let's see...you finished?"

As he spoke, the joint fell from his mouth onto the floor. Gilbert didn't seem to take notice as the butt smoldered on the floor. Instead, the albino began to place new armies on his territories.
    Hendrik Steenhoek
    Hendrik Steenhoek

Post  Hendrik Steenhoek Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:44 pm

" ja I am finished " he had noticed the joint fall from Gilbert's lips and fall to the floor, he moved to pick it up and set it on the ashtray that was sitting on the coffee table, he did the same to his own joint.

He didn't care about the game anymore he was high and when he was high he got more daring so he decided to just wing it, he took Gilbert's chin in between his fingers and looked at the other man's lips and as he moved closer to his friend his eye's flickered up to look the albino in the eyes.
    Gilbert
    Gilbert

Post  Gilbert Mon Nov 15, 2010 12:38 am

Gilbert looked dazed for a moment at the sudden movement, then blinked as his vision cleared. "Wow," he muttered as he looked into Hendrik's gaze. "Those are pretty." The albino licked his lips then tried to move back, but a look of perplexed confusion fell across his face as he realized he could not.

He moved his jaw a fraction, sliding it around below his lips. "Hmm...why do you have my chin, Hen?"
    Hendrik Steenhoek
    Hendrik Steenhoek

Post  Hendrik Steenhoek Mon Nov 15, 2010 1:00 am

Hendrik didn't know what he could say so he just kissed the other man, he let Gilbert's chin go so if the other man wanted to pull away he could. He was tempted to run his fingers through the albino's hair so he ran his fingers through the silver hair.

He pulled away and " ah I'm sorry "

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 12:22 am