Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poll

Latest topics

» Graduate From High School
Week 6: Søren/Lilli EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:10 am by robertstanley

» Official School Days Profile
Week 6: Søren/Lilli EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:05 am by robertstanley

» Introduction aru~
Week 6: Søren/Lilli EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:01 am by robertstanley

» ✧✶ ☆Magical Rainbow Theme Park ☆✶ ✧
Week 6: Søren/Lilli EmptyFri May 11, 2012 11:14 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Block 5A, Room C2 - The Gentleman's Club
Week 6: Søren/Lilli EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:22 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Well, who knew XDD
Week 6: Søren/Lilli EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:18 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Scotland App
Week 6: Søren/Lilli EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 11:34 am by Allistor Kirkland

» Reserve Here
Week 6: Søren/Lilli EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:36 pm by Allistor Kirkland

» Merhaba Everyone!
Week 6: Søren/Lilli EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:06 pm by Lukas Thomassen

Navigation

Week 6: Søren/Lilli

Lilli Zwingli
    Lilli Zwingli

Week 6: Søren/Lilli Empty Week 6: Søren/Lilli

Post  Lilli Zwingli Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:40 am

The pettite girl was sitting undernieth the unlit lamp post on the overly designed bench, looking around the path anxiously. Her small handbag cradled in her arms, as if it were a saftey blanket. Her brother had asked her to bring peper spray in her purse incase "someone touches you", was what he said. She didn't think she was going to use it though, Søren was a nice enough man.

Week 6: Søren/Lilli Empty Re: Week 6: Søren/Lilli

Post  Guest Sun Nov 14, 2010 6:49 am

He was running late, but his tyre had fine flat and he had had to take the bus, which just happened to be packed full with people, and to top it off, horribly late. He had to run through a market place to get to the park, but he didn't want to be late now. He felt a slight blush rise to his cheeks just at the thought of Lilli. She was so cute and sweet, Soren didn't want to let her down. After jogging through the gates he spotted the blonde small girl sitting on a bench. He stradied his breathing, and walked to her.

"Hej, Lilli! I'm sorry I'm late, I had to take the bus and it was really full and..."

The normally talkative man found himself at loss of words explaining himself in front of his date. No-one else had that effect on him.
    Lilli Zwingli
    Lilli Zwingli

Post  Lilli Zwingli Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:59 pm

She looked up hearing the introduction. The Dane was tall, his blonde spikey hair stretched in every-which direction. He was slightly out of breath and his cheeks had a pink hue to them as he rambled about an overcrouded bus. She really didn't care that has was a few minutes late; the park was beautiful and he showed up. Lilli smiled lightly as Søren awkwardly cut off his sentence.

"It's alright. You made it, and that's what matters." She said as she stood up and released her death grip on her purse. She wouldn't need it tonight, she thought, Søren's a nice man. The blonde extended her hand and smiled again, then mentally sighing when she realized she had to crain her neck just to be able to look into his eyes.

Post  Guest Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:50 am

"Ah, yes, but I really am sorry. So... Would you like to walk around the lake? It's very pretty." Soren offered, and carefully took Lilli's hand. He smiled happily. She was so short, but that just made her cuter. In secret, Soren felt uncomfortable with women as tall or taller than him. This way he felt like the one doing the protecting, in case it was needed. He hoped not.

"Pretty, just like you. How have you been doing?"
    Lilli Zwingli
    Lilli Zwingli

Post  Lilli Zwingli Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:35 pm

She blushed lightly and ducked her head at the compliment, answering with a small smile. "I would love to go see the lake, and I'm fine, thank you. Have you been well?" Lilli asked as she fallowed his guied down one of the twisting paths.

Post  Guest Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:31 am

"Oh, I've been well enough. Busy, though. Got a lot of work, but that's fine with me. There's a beautiful view just ahead!" Soren babbled as he led his date towards a small beachlike clearing beside the path. From that point you could see almost the whole lake, and the rose garden on the other side. Looking wistfully at the sailboats drifting across the calm waters, he smiled at Lilli.

"Have you ever been sailing?"
    Lilli Zwingli
    Lilli Zwingli

Post  Lilli Zwingli Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:06 pm

The site on the lake shore was absolutely stunning. The wide, dark blue water. The distant glimmering lights all standing out and reflacting the park. She had just noticed the drifting sail boats when the Dane asked his question.

"No, I haven't. Even though there are quite a few lakes where I'm from, we are land locked. So not any form of beautiful sea to sail on, sadly. Have you?"

Post  Guest Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:27 am

Søren listened to Lilli, looking at her from an angle from which he could see both her and the lake. All together a beautiful sight in his opinion, prettier than most paintings he had ever seen. Those blonde strands of hair contrasted nicely with the dark waters of the lake.

"Oh, we used to have a boat when I was a kid. I could spend days on the sea. Lucky we lived so close to the shore. You know, nothing can really replace the salty smell and the feeling of wind in your hair. Sadly, I haven't really had time anymore. What did you like to do as a kid?"
    Lilli Zwingli
    Lilli Zwingli

Post  Lilli Zwingli Thu Dec 09, 2010 11:07 pm

"When I was younger, well- I still do, I lived up in the Alpps with my Nii-sama, Vash. It's a very small town, not much to do, but scenery is beautiful. I spent most of my time outside in the warmer parts of the year and snuggled up by the fire place in the later fall and winter." Lilli responded.

As she spoke, a small boat sailed past the two, making Søren's hair glow from the light and his eyes glisten. After the boat passed, the illuminating light leaving with it, Lilli realized she was stairing and turned to hide the small blush andlooked at the consistant little waves washing onto the dark, fine sand.

Post  Guest Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:31 am

"That sound really nice. I guess we both are outdoor people then? My mother had trouble dragging me back home every night, and even more trouble trying to get me into the shower after I had gotten my self all dirty running around. I guess I'd still like to do something like that someday. Just go off somewhere and wander around."

The Dane was uncharacteristically quiet for a moment, musing on the thought of just wandering off someday instead of going to work. Maybe sail out to sea and see where the wind would take him. Sadly, he was soon brought back to reality by the sailboat gliding gracefully past them. He quickly turned his attention back to Lilli, hoping he hadn't zoned out for too long and noticed her blush.

"I bet you looked really cute as a kid too! I mean, just as cute as you do now." he said, realizing his wording might have come out a little funny.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 2:16 am