Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poll

Latest topics

» Graduate From High School
Week 8: Hendrik / Feliciano  EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:10 am by robertstanley

» Official School Days Profile
Week 8: Hendrik / Feliciano  EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:05 am by robertstanley

» Introduction aru~
Week 8: Hendrik / Feliciano  EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:01 am by robertstanley

» ✧✶ ☆Magical Rainbow Theme Park ☆✶ ✧
Week 8: Hendrik / Feliciano  EmptyFri May 11, 2012 11:14 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Block 5A, Room C2 - The Gentleman's Club
Week 8: Hendrik / Feliciano  EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:22 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Well, who knew XDD
Week 8: Hendrik / Feliciano  EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:18 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Scotland App
Week 8: Hendrik / Feliciano  EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 11:34 am by Allistor Kirkland

» Reserve Here
Week 8: Hendrik / Feliciano  EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:36 pm by Allistor Kirkland

» Merhaba Everyone!
Week 8: Hendrik / Feliciano  EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:06 pm by Lukas Thomassen

Navigation

2 posters

Week 8: Hendrik / Feliciano

Hendrik Steenhoek
    Hendrik Steenhoek

Week 8: Hendrik / Feliciano  Empty Week 8: Hendrik / Feliciano

Post  Hendrik Steenhoek Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:22 am

Hendrik headed towards his Italian's friend's place a trail of smoke following him as he puffed on his cigarette he decided that perhaps going high wasn't the best idea so he opted to stay sober, he was going to learn how to make some pasta dishes from scratch and truth be told he was rather eager to learn how. He himself was a rather good cook just that he was more specialized in Dutch cooking so he decided he wanted to try Italian cooking and who better to learn from then Feliciano.

It wasn't long before he found himself at Feliciano's doorstep he finished off his cigarette and put it out as he rang the doorbell then stood back never quite knowing if the Italian might get a little over excited and knock him over as he waited for Feliciano to answer the door.

Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas

Week 8: Hendrik / Feliciano  Empty Re: Week 8: Hendrik / Feliciano

Post  Feliciano Vargas Wed Nov 10, 2010 12:17 pm

Feliciano was loafing about in the kitchen, waiting for the bell to ring and his friend to arrive. He had tidied his kitchen up the best he could (he didn't want to make a bad impression on Hendrik, even though his friend probably knew that Feliciano had a slight inclination towards chaos, when it came to keeping the house) and he had already put the pot full of water on the fire.

He jumped as he heard the bell and run happily to the entrance.

"Hendrik~" he chirped as he opened the door and threw his arms around the taller man's neck to hug him and give him a welcome kiss on the cheeks.
    "Are you ready for pasta?"
    Hendrik Steenhoek
    Hendrik Steenhoek

Post  Hendrik Steenhoek Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:55 pm

He blushed slightly at the hug and welcome kiss even after knowing Feliciano for as long as he has he still wasn't quite use to the friendly affections the Italian man always showered others with "hallo Feliciano " he patted the Italian affectionately on the head " ja I am " he was slightly nervous since he really hadn't made real pasta before and was quite sure he was going to screw something up but he knew that Feliciano was very talented in Italian cooking so he know he was in good hands.

" I am bij uw disposal Master chef " he smiled and bowed in a joking manner
    Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas

Post  Feliciano Vargas Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:10 pm

Feliciano clapped his hands, happy.
    "Very well sir~ Then, please come inside!" he stepped back to leave room enough for the other to enter the house. "Wanna leave the jacket here?" he asked, pointing at the clothes anger on the left wall of the entrance.

"Soooo, I've thought about what we could cook today, but the final choice is up to you~ What do you like best, meat or vegetables?" he asked with a small pirouette, heading towards the kitchen.
    There were many things that made Feliciano happy, and if pasta was still one of the best, cooking it together with a friend was even better.
    Hendrik Steenhoek
    Hendrik Steenhoek

Post  Hendrik Steenhoek Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:23 pm

He stepped past Feliciano and into the home, he looked over at the coat hanger at the Italian's offering and nodded. He pulled off his coat and his scarf then hung the two articles of clothing on a coat hanger. He give the Italian a quick look over and inwardly chuckled knowing that his orange t-shirt and black cargos were no match for the Italian's designer every day clothes.

He followed Feliciano into the kitchen " I more van meat guy but both is goed "
    Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas

Post  Feliciano Vargas Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:50 pm

"Fine~ then we'll go for ragù!" he announced, opening the fridge to take out the meat.

He rather liked the sporty outfit Hendrik wore, it was something that on Feliciano would probably look ridiculous, though.
    "Eheh, I love that orange you're always wearing. I should buy something of the same color too." he commented. "Do you think it would fit me?"
    He looked down at the light brown shirt he was wearing and tried to think of it in orange. Why not?

"So anyway, ragù~ It will take some time to be cooked, though... but it will come out so good that it will be worth it~"
    Hendrik Steenhoek
    Hendrik Steenhoek

Post  Hendrik Steenhoek Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:48 pm

" sounds goed Feliciano " he leaned against a counter top and lazly crossed his arms as he watched the Italian pull out some meat from the fridge.

He gave the Italian a soft smile " dank u Feliciano " he studied the other man for a moment trying to imagine the Italian wearing orange he couldn't quite picture it but he could always just let the other man try wearing his shirt "niets sure Feliciano u want aan try wearing mijn shirt? "
    Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas

Post  Feliciano Vargas Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:00 pm

Feliciano took out a cutting board and place it on the counter, then took out a big meat knife as well. With that in hand, he turned to Hendrik.

"Oh really? Can I? Although I'm sure it will be really big for me.."
    Hendrik Steenhoek
    Hendrik Steenhoek

Post  Hendrik Steenhoek Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:10 pm

Hendrik still leaning against the kitchen counter as Feliciano pulled out a knife and cutting board " ja u arn't dat much smaller dan me so het should fit u Feliciano "

he pushed himself away from the counter and went to stand beside Feliciano to watch him do his thing.
    Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas

Post  Feliciano Vargas Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:01 am

Feliciano nodded. "Well, thanks then! I'll try it on while the meat is cooking~"

He took out an onion and some carrots from the fridge, and a jar of tomato sauce. Put the vegetables on the cutting board and started slicing the carrots in small rounds.
    "So, I've bought the meat already minced, so I wouldn't have to mince it myself. You only have too cook it together with the sauce and vegetables, if you like a bit of them - carrots make the sauce a bit sweeter, but I like the overall result." he explained.

Once done with the carrots, he took the onion and started to slice it carefully. After a few moments, he had to stop to rub his eyes, which had started to burn. "Eheh, I hate onions for this." He went on with cutting, but couldn't see well what he was doing - what was wrong with that onion?! - and almost cut off a slice of his own finger together with the vegetable.
    Hendrik Steenhoek
    Hendrik Steenhoek

Post  Hendrik Steenhoek Thu Nov 11, 2010 3:42 pm

Hendrik nodded as he paid close attention to Feliciano's instructions " got het " he as committing everything that Feliciano was saying to memory. He watched Felicano start on the onions and even though he wasn't cutting them he could feel the burn but his didn't water yet. "ja wish onio..." his words were cut off when he saw what Feliciano did " Feliciano uw finger " he quickly took the knife from Feliciano and examined the finger.
    Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas

Post  Feliciano Vargas Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:22 pm

He looked scared at the other's face, not willing to check himself if he was bleeding. Not that the finger was hurting much, but you never know.

"I-is there blood?" he couldn't honestly stand the sight of blood, especially coming from his own flesh. Now, it had already happened to him to cut himself while cooking, but Feliciano had the ability to promptly remove from his head the things he didn't like. So everytime he cut himself was a tragedy.

Hendrik Steenhoek
    Hendrik Steenhoek

Post  Hendrik Steenhoek Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:50 pm

He brought Feliciano's finger to his face and looked at it " nr looks like u barely cut het " it looked fine to be honest like a paper cut " daar is a little bit of bloed niets a little water kan niet wash away and a band-aid kan niet hide " he smiled at Feliciano and patted the other man on the head " if u wish I can finish cutting dit up after wij fix up uw finger? "

he lead Feliciano over to the sink and ran the Italian's finger under some cold water being as gentle as he could.
    Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas

Post  Feliciano Vargas Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:19 pm

Feliciano nodded, eyes closed. He was quite determined to not open them until the cut was well hidden under a plaster.
    The cold water burnt slightly on the flesh, but he shook his head bravely.
    "N-no, it's fine, I can finish the cutting. By the way, there must be some band-aids in the first drawer next to the stove..." he added.
    Hendrik Steenhoek
    Hendrik Steenhoek

Post  Hendrik Steenhoek Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:29 pm

Hendrik nodded even though the Italian couldn't see it " keep het under the water Feliciano " he stepped away and moved to the drawer the other man indicated and open it up he quickly found the band aids. He returned to the Italian's side and pulled his hand out from under the water and bandages up his finger* daar much better ja? "
    Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas

Post  Feliciano Vargas Fri Nov 12, 2010 3:15 pm

Feliciano opened one eye and watched as he felt Hendrik's finger covering his own with the plaster.

"Grazie, it's fine now." he smiled up at the other with gratitude. Had something like that happened while his brother was around, he would haven been scolded and told how stupid he was, to cut himself in such a ridiculous way. But Hendrik seemed patient enough to deal with his rants.
    "Eh, thanks for your patience too." he smiled again, and then dried his hand in the colorful dishcloth that was hanging next to the stove.

"So, let's finish to cut these carrots~" he suggested, taking the knife again and proceeding to finish his job.
    Hendrik Steenhoek
    Hendrik Steenhoek

Post  Hendrik Steenhoek Fri Nov 12, 2010 5:55 pm

Hendrik smiled at the Italian " uw onthaal Feliciano " he stepped back from his Italian friend " accident's do happen, but I dink around u zij happen more often don't zij? " he was curious now how the Italian was when he was doing this alone " what do u do when uw alone? " he asked as he moved back to standing beside Feliciano and watched him start cutting up the carrots again.
    Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas

Post  Feliciano Vargas Fri Nov 12, 2010 6:05 pm

Did accidents really happen more often to him than to others? Or was it just that he liked to complain about them more than other would normally do and make problems bigger than they really were?

"When I'm alone... well..." he thought about that. "I normally call someone. If none comes, then I try to deal with it myself." he stared at his fingers thoughtfully. Luckily, he had never cut himself really badly, nor it happened to him everyday.
    He shrugged with a careless smile; he had survived so far, anyway.

Hendrik Steenhoek
    Hendrik Steenhoek

Post  Hendrik Steenhoek Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:24 pm

Hendrik shook his head and patted the other man on the head " well if u need help u can always call me " he smiled warmly at the Italian he really didn't have much to do so he more then enough free time to help Feliciano if he needed it. He went back to watching the other man cut the veggies " u need me aan grab anything? " he curiously asked.
    Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas

Post  Feliciano Vargas Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:35 am

Feliciano smiled back, eyes half closed while the other patted his head.
    "Well, thank you again~ You're very kind."

He looked down at the chopping board. After all, Hendrik had come to cook with him, so he could as well leave the other do part of the work, otherwise he would probably get bored.
    "You can finish here with the carrots, while I start cooking the meat? It's no big deal anyway. I just need to put it in the pot." he replied, taking the meat and doing so.
    Hendrik Steenhoek
    Hendrik Steenhoek

Post  Hendrik Steenhoek Sat Nov 13, 2010 7:46 pm

Hendrik smiled at Feliciano " uw onthaal Feliciano "

He took the knife from Feliciano and started to finish chopping up the carrots " sounds like a goed plan Feliciano " he gathered the veggies into a pile and went over to wash the knife he was using.
    Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas

Post  Feliciano Vargas Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:03 pm

"Aaaah, good job~" he took the board with the carrots on and carried it to the pot, then dropped the vegetables inside. Holding a wooden spoon, he started mixing the ingredients together, adding some olive oil for good measure.

"Want to mix it yourself for a while? Be careful, we don't want it to burn!" he chuckled, handing Hendrik the spoon.
    "It doesn't to be watched until it's cooked, though. We can leave it here with a mild fire and the cover. Oh, and I could try your t-shirt on if you don't mind~"
    Hendrik Steenhoek
    Hendrik Steenhoek

Post  Hendrik Steenhoek Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:46 am

Hendrik took the spoon from Feliciano and stirred the ingredients together like he was instructed to by his friend " ja " he made sure the ingredients were well mixxed before setting the cover on the pot. He turned around and moved away from the stove to lean against the counter top and pulled off his shirt and held it out to Feliciano " I don't mind Feliciano " he smiled at his Italian friend.
    Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas

Post  Feliciano Vargas Mon Nov 15, 2010 10:12 am

Feliciano watched as the other did as he told him, and nodded in approval, then stared while his friend took his t-shirt off.
    This of staring at others all the times even when it could have been considered awkward for the rest of the people was another habit Feliciano had - he still didn't understand why some found it questionable, though.

"Ah, thanks~" he replied as he took the shirt. "But I need to look at myself in the mirror." he added, starting unbuttoning his own shirt as he headed out of the kitchen to reach the living room, where he had a big mirror hanging on one of the walls.
    He carelessly threw his own shirt on the couch and proceeded to try the orange one on. After a bit of struggling his head eventually emerged from it.

"It does look nice on me, ve?" he considered, smiling at his own reflection in the frame.
    The shirt's fabric was quite comfortable, it smelled slightly of smoke and of what it probably was Hendrik's aftershave lotion.
    The smell was rather pleasant, and he grabbed an edge of the shirt to have a deeper sniff.
    "Nice cigarettes you smoke~" he commented.

Hendrik Steenhoek
    Hendrik Steenhoek

Post  Hendrik Steenhoek Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:35 pm

Hendrik had noticed Feliciano staring at him while he took off his shirt but didn't question it, he knew that was just how Feliciano was.

" uw onthaal Feliciano " he nodded as his Italian friend explained he needed he needed to see himself in the mirror. He has chuckled a bit as he heard Feliciano what sounded like struggling with something must have been his shirt.

He had wandered into the living after hearing the other man struggling and was leaning against the door frame with his arms crossed over his bare chest, he chuckled lowly as he watched the Italian smell his shirt.

" ah Dank u " he chuckled " u would be the first aan say dat " he commented.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 2:56 am