Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poll

Latest topics

» Graduate From High School
Week 8: Hendrik / Feliciano  - Page 2 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:10 am by robertstanley

» Official School Days Profile
Week 8: Hendrik / Feliciano  - Page 2 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:05 am by robertstanley

» Introduction aru~
Week 8: Hendrik / Feliciano  - Page 2 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:01 am by robertstanley

» ✧✶ ☆Magical Rainbow Theme Park ☆✶ ✧
Week 8: Hendrik / Feliciano  - Page 2 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 11:14 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Block 5A, Room C2 - The Gentleman's Club
Week 8: Hendrik / Feliciano  - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:22 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Well, who knew XDD
Week 8: Hendrik / Feliciano  - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:18 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Scotland App
Week 8: Hendrik / Feliciano  - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 11:34 am by Allistor Kirkland

» Reserve Here
Week 8: Hendrik / Feliciano  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:36 pm by Allistor Kirkland

» Merhaba Everyone!
Week 8: Hendrik / Feliciano  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:06 pm by Lukas Thomassen

Navigation

2 posters

Week 8: Hendrik / Feliciano

Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas

Week 8: Hendrik / Feliciano  - Page 2 Empty Re: Week 8: Hendrik / Feliciano

Post  Feliciano Vargas Mon Nov 15, 2010 7:52 pm

Feliciano smiled back at Hendrik. He didn't like smoking nor smoke in general, but he thought that the smell of it on Hendrik's shirt was just nice. He wasn't the type who would praise someone if he didn't mean it for real anyway - he was naive enough to always tell people when he didn't like something they did, but the same was true also for what he liked.

"So~ Does it look nice on me? What do you think?" he asked as he turned around to show the shirt to his friend with a small pirouette.
    "Ah, but are you cold?" he added, slightly worried, as he saw Hendrik looking at him with his arms crossed over his chest.
    Hendrik Steenhoek
    Hendrik Steenhoek

Post  Hendrik Steenhoek Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:50 pm

" Het good goed on u Feliciano, u look goed in oranje " he smiled as the other man did a turn around, chuckled when the Italian asked if he was cold " nr Feliciano I'm like a furnace " he chuckled softly at the other man who looked worried. "don't make dat face u need niets worry "
    Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas

Post  Feliciano Vargas Tue Nov 16, 2010 2:09 pm

Feliciano smiled at the compliment but undressed quickly to give the t-shirt back to his owner. While handing him the t-shirt, he touched softly Hendrik's arm and discovered that his friend was right, the skin felt warm under his finger.
    "Well, I don't want to deprive you of your clothes anyway." he said jokingly.

Admittedly, though, he was the first one who didn't have any problems when it came to go around half (or even fully) naked, but since others seemed strongly against this behavior, he didn't want to cause embarrassment nor colds in anyone.
    He smiled at the other, waiting for him to put his shirt back on, and forgetting to retrieve his own.
    Hendrik Steenhoek
    Hendrik Steenhoek

Post  Hendrik Steenhoek Wed Nov 17, 2010 1:23 am

Hendrik just smiled softly as Feliciano handed back his jersey shirt " Dank u " the muscles in his arm twitched at the soft contact of the other man's fingers on his arm. He chuckled at his friend's joke " wouldn't be the first time het has happened "

He shrugged when he noticed Feliciano didn't put back on his shirt, " het is aan warm aan put het back on " he really wasn't one to care wither or not he had clothes on, he mostly walked around his own home half naked.
    Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas

Post  Feliciano Vargas Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:07 am

((eeh, sorry for being late Hen, the last few days have been sort of crazy @@))

"Not the first time?" he looked at him puzzled "You have already had people stealing your clothes? That's awful!" Stealing was bad. Stealing one's clothes when the other didn't have anything to put on and when it was maybe cold outside was even worse.
    Feliciano luckily couldn't remember things like that happening often.

He turned to see his poor shirt dangling from one of the couch's arms. "Well, you're right. Besides, if I don't have it on I won't need an apron to protect it from getting stained with sauce... you know, cooking and eating naked would be the final solution against the troubles of oil or tomato stains. Why haven't I ever thought about that?" he said, clapping his hands as he had just had the most brilliant idea ever.
    Hendrik Steenhoek
    Hendrik Steenhoek

Post  Hendrik Steenhoek Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:18 pm

Hendrik chuckled " zij don't do het all the time but zij do sometimes " he could almost hear the Italian man's thoughts " when u are a human furnace like me het doesn't matter if u have clothes or niet " he smiled at the other man to reassure him that it was ok.

" well Feliciano i nooit thought of dat " he truly didn't he chuckled at the thought of it though it would be rather interesting to actually do it though.
    Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas

Post  Feliciano Vargas Sat Nov 20, 2010 9:24 pm

Feliciano stared at him, mouth half opened.
    "But that's horrible! Who can be that cruel to steal other people's clothes?! I'm sorry for your loss, Hendrik..." he hugged his friend for good measure. "You can talk about it with me if you need to. I'll listen."

Stolen clothes. It must have been hard to endure.

"I know, I never thought about it either. But it would be fun, uh? So you don't have to be worried about tomato sauce being splashed around or stuff alike. When you're done, if you're covered in sauce and stuff you can just run under the shower~"

Feliciano had had a few clothes ruined by oily stains, a real pity.

((why does it sound so kinky))
    Hendrik Steenhoek
    Hendrik Steenhoek

Post  Hendrik Steenhoek Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:58 pm

Hendrik just chuckled at his friend " do niet worry Feliciano het is just clothes " he blinked in surprise when he felt the other man hug him but returned the hug. " ah dank u I will be sure aan do dat "

" ja het would save on laundry loads " he had to admit he did go through alot of clothes when he cooked which was alot.
    Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas

Post  Feliciano Vargas Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:14 am

Feliciano nodded "True. Well, stealing clothes is not as bad as stealing food. That would be even worse..."

Then he rememberd there was a pot on the fire, and disentangled from the hug. "Our ragù! Let's hurry back to the kitchen!" he took Hendrik's hand and walked back, half-humming, and forgetting about his shirt which was still on the couch.

Luckily, the post what still cooking quietly on the fire, and Feliciano lifted the cover to check how the meat inside was doing.
    "Doesn't it smell nice?"
    Hendrik Steenhoek
    Hendrik Steenhoek

Post  Hendrik Steenhoek Tue Nov 23, 2010 1:17 pm

Hendrik nodded " dat is true " he could only imagine what that would be like.

He felt almost disappointed when he felt Feliciano let go but didn't say a work, he knew that Feliciano's affections were infectious but he lightly blushed when the other man took his hand and lead him back into the kitchen.

He smiled as he took a small breath as he took in the wonderful smell " ja het smells wonderful Feliciano "
    Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas

Post  Feliciano Vargas Tue Nov 23, 2010 1:29 pm

Feliciano grinned. Of course he liked when people appreciated his way of cooking, but what made him proud and happy, more than the praises of the others, wasthe fact that he knew his cooking was good and that he was going to have a delicious meal in a while.

"Yeah it does! And I think it won't need much more time before it's cooked. We should cook the pasta too~"

The pot he had already put on a low fire was boiling quietly, so Feliciano added some salt.
    "Are spaghetti fine for you?" he asked to his friend.
    Hendrik Steenhoek
    Hendrik Steenhoek

Post  Hendrik Steenhoek Wed Nov 24, 2010 5:48 pm

Hendrik nodded at Feliciano "ja wij should cook the pasta now "

He moved away from the other man " spaghetti sounds goed aan me " he looked at the Italian " I can get the spagetti for u " he didn't want to feel too useless and did want to help his master chef Italian friend out.
    Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas

Post  Feliciano Vargas Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:55 pm

"Sure, sure!" he pointed at the shelf above the fridge. "They're up there somewhere~"

Feliciano was admittedly happy that someone was taking them for him. There were so many pasta bags stuffed in that shelf that most of the times he had to take some out - 2 or 3 times a day, that is - he ended up buried by pasta bags. Which wasn't the worst thing ever, but still, he needed to put them back in their places.

"be careful to the possible pasta shower, though!" he added. He knew Hendrik wasn't as clumsy as he was, of course - who was - but he thought it was better to warn it of the danger.
    Hendrik Steenhoek
    Hendrik Steenhoek

Post  Hendrik Steenhoek Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:50 am

Hendrik nodded and reached up to grab the spaghetti minding the other pasta bags so they didn't fall down.

He wasn't very surprised to see all the pasta up on the shelf but he made sure that the other bags did not fall before walking over to Feliciano and handing him the spaghetti. "het is ok Feliciano " after handing the pasta over he walked back to the shelf and started to organize all the pasta bags in a way that the next time the Italian man went to get a bag the pasta would not fall.
    Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas

Post  Feliciano Vargas Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:11 pm

"Oh thanks, Hen, but it's not necessary..." Feliciano knew that order didn't last long in his shelves. He himself was going to mess it up at the first occasion. Actually, since Hendrik was putting so much effort in that, Feliciano could try being a bit more careful next time he had to take pasta out of the shelf, but he was probably too careless to succeed.

He put the pasta in the water and looked satisfied at how the spaghetti slid down the pot. "It won't take long, anyway~ I'm taking the plates and glasses out! Oh, any preference for the drinks? I have a few good wines, but you probably prefer some beer, right?" he asked while choosing a couple of simple white plates.

Hendrik Steenhoek
    Hendrik Steenhoek

Post  Hendrik Steenhoek Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:09 pm

Hendrik just chuckled he liked organization if if the place wasn't his own home his obsessive compulsiveness for order sometimes leaked out when he was other people's homes and this was one of those times, seeing the pasta bags in a state of almost chaos " niets Feliciano het is just a habit " he smiled at his Italian friend.

He finished organizing the pasta bags quite quickly and moved back over to Feliciano as the other man was taking out the dishs " if u niets have beer wine will be fine Feliciano " the truth was he didn't mind wine as it was a nice change from his usual beer intake.
    Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas

Post  Feliciano Vargas Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:40 pm

"I do have some beer, but it isn't surely as good as the Dutch one..." he apologized in advance, and put both wine and beer on the table, so his friend could choose.

He checked the clock (still a couple of minutes to go before the pasta was ready) and leant against the counter, shivering slightly as the bare skin of his back touched the cold surface.
    His tummy was starting to groan thanks to the smell of the ragù in the pot, and he patted it softly. "I hope you're hungry, Hen~"
    Hendrik Steenhoek
    Hendrik Steenhoek

Post  Hendrik Steenhoek Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:21 pm

Hendrik chuckled " het is ok Feliciano het doesn't matter " he picked up the beer from the table " dank u for the bier "

He noticed the Italian shivered when he leaned against the counter " cold Feliciano? " but started chuckling when he heard the other man's stomach groan " ja I am "
    Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas

Post  Feliciano Vargas Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:55 pm

Feliciano shrugged. "I'm fine~" He wasn't cold, actually, it was just the contact with the table. After a few seconds, anyway, he went to the fire and turned it off, then took the pot and drained the pasta in the colander he had already placed in the sink.

Humming, he took a big bowl and put the pasta there, mixed it with oil and eventually added ragù.
    "Ta-daaaan, our lunch!" he proclaimed, putting the bowl in the center of the table.

He served some pasta first to Hendrik, then filled his own plate, and sat down next to his friend.
    "Buon appetito~"

Hendrik Steenhoek
    Hendrik Steenhoek

Post  Hendrik Steenhoek Fri Dec 17, 2010 11:18 am

Hendrik smiled at the Italian and looked at his plate of pasta " het looks goed mijn vriend " in fact it didn't look good it looked delicious. He picked up his fork and started to eat, he closed his eyes and savored the taste.

Opening his eyes he looked to the other man " het is heavenly Feliciano " he smiled at the Italian man.
    Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas

Post  Feliciano Vargas Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:29 pm

Feliciano beamed.
    "Dank u, Hendrik! I'm happy~" Feliciano didn't know much Dutch, but the least he could do at such an enthusiastic compliment was trying to thank his friend in his own mother tongue.

It did taste good, Feliciano agreed, as he ate his first forkful of pasta.
    Hendrik Steenhoek
    Hendrik Steenhoek

Post  Hendrik Steenhoek Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:16 am

Hendrik smiled at the Italian's beaming face, the other man's Dutch even if it was just a thank you was not bad " het is nice aan hear u try speak mijn moedertaal " he took a drink from his beer then took another bite of his pasta.
    Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas

Post  Feliciano Vargas Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:13 pm

"Eh, I don't know it well, I'm sorry. I know some words here and there." Feliciano offered an apologizing smile. He wasn't that good with languages, especially the ones which were so far from his own.

He went on eating his pasta, and a small piece of meat slipped over his lips. He brushed the edge of his mouth with his thumb, and then licked his fingertip.

Hendrik Steenhoek
    Hendrik Steenhoek

Post  Hendrik Steenhoek Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:49 pm

" dat is fine mijn vriend het is goed enough most of mijn people speak Engels dan Nederlands " he chuckled smiling at the other man before taking another bite of his pasta, he watched as the Italian lick his finger " dat goed? "
    Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas

Post  Feliciano Vargas Sun Dec 26, 2010 11:46 am

"English and Dutch are quite close, aren't they?" he commented, cleaning his fingers on his napkin. "Like, Italian and Spanish?" He wasn't that sure anyway. "So it should be simple for them to speak both languages, I guess."

Then he smiled at his friend. "Yes, it was~" His pasta was finishing quickly, and he started using some bread to take up the gravy that was left.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 10:12 pm