Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poll

Latest topics

» Graduate From High School
WEEK 8 : Yekaterina / Francis EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:10 am by robertstanley

» Official School Days Profile
WEEK 8 : Yekaterina / Francis EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:05 am by robertstanley

» Introduction aru~
WEEK 8 : Yekaterina / Francis EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:01 am by robertstanley

» ✧✶ ☆Magical Rainbow Theme Park ☆✶ ✧
WEEK 8 : Yekaterina / Francis EmptyFri May 11, 2012 11:14 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Block 5A, Room C2 - The Gentleman's Club
WEEK 8 : Yekaterina / Francis EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:22 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Well, who knew XDD
WEEK 8 : Yekaterina / Francis EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:18 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Scotland App
WEEK 8 : Yekaterina / Francis EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 11:34 am by Allistor Kirkland

» Reserve Here
WEEK 8 : Yekaterina / Francis EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:36 pm by Allistor Kirkland

» Merhaba Everyone!
WEEK 8 : Yekaterina / Francis EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:06 pm by Lukas Thomassen

Navigation

WEEK 8 : Yekaterina / Francis

Francis Bonnefoy
    Francis Bonnefoy

WEEK 8 : Yekaterina / Francis Empty WEEK 8 : Yekaterina / Francis

Post  Francis Bonnefoy Tue Nov 09, 2010 12:35 am

Francis shivered a little as the cold wind blew. He couldn't help but jump a little when the lightning flashed across the sky, illuminating the tall, ancient castle that he was approaching. Francis was ready to blame his boss in the event that any mishap happened, but he had to admit, he was rather curious. The legendary vampire that was so horrifying that it frightened villages across the country... Well, it would definitely be one huge scoop for him, he thought.

Standing before the giant wooden doors, he swallowed a lump in his throat. He still had a chance, to turn back and run away, but he was no coward and he was rather determined to solve the mystery behind it. Gripping his camera tightly, he knocked on the door.

WEEK 8 : Yekaterina / Francis Empty Re: WEEK 8 : Yekaterina / Francis

Post  Guest Tue Nov 09, 2010 12:53 am

Yekaterina sat on one of the many old couches that was against the window listening to the rain. It was always her favorite smell, and it always had calm affect on her. Flipping the page in the book quietly sighing how peaceful it was throughout the whole catsle.

She was mid way through flipping her page when she heard the faitness of a knock on the door. Yekaterina looked towards the door was wondering who would be out in this weather. But the question that stuck out the most to her was...why were they knocking on her door. Placing the book down and walking towards the door patting down her dress and hair before she opened up the door. Finally she opened the door.
    Francis Bonnefoy
    Francis Bonnefoy

Post  Francis Bonnefoy Tue Nov 09, 2010 2:42 am

Francis jumped a little as the door opened, a well-endowed lady looking at him rather curiously. He shifted a little, then beamed brightly at her. "Bonsoir, mademoiselle! My name is Francis Bonnefoy." He bowed politely, the smile not shifting from his face. "I'm a reporter with The Altitude Times. I was wondering, if it was possible for me to be granted an interview with the owner of the house?"

He observed the lady subtly. Francis wondered who she was, and why she was here.

Post  Guest Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:10 am

She stared at the man infront of her not really sure what to make of him. When he said that he was reporter, she quickly shut the door pressing her back against it. Shaking her head quickly, "Ah, no one lives here, no ones here uh um no one."
    Francis Bonnefoy
    Francis Bonnefoy

Post  Francis Bonnefoy Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:19 am

Francis blinked in surprise and chuckled. "You couldn't fool me with that, you know?" He called out, a rather playful tone in his voice. "I already saw you!" He laughed. It was rather cute, he thought.

Post  Guest Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:31 am

He had a point he did see her there was no point in hiding behind the door. letting out a sigh she opened the door wide enough for her just to peek through. Examining him to her best ability, before opening the door a little wider, "Why would you want an interview with the owner, sir?"
    Francis Bonnefoy
    Francis Bonnefoy

Post  Francis Bonnefoy Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:54 am

Francis flashed her a bright smile. "For an article, my lady. And, to tell the truth, I really am rather curious." He ran his hand through his hair and thought that he might have sounded like a busybody. "I mean, well, it is a rather intriguing piece of mystery, isn't it? All the rumours and everything... I really hope that you would bring my request to the home owner."

Post  Guest Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:08 pm

Yekaterina shifted her gaze downwards to the ground having a thinking look. "An article...uh please come in you may catch cold if you are out to long in this weather," she opened the door wider for him to enter, "please enter."
    Francis Bonnefoy
    Francis Bonnefoy

Post  Francis Bonnefoy Wed Nov 10, 2010 12:30 am

"Oh!" He smiled gratefully at her, stepping into the house. "Thank you!" He glanced around, taking in the large interior of the castle. His fingers itched to take a few shots of the grand room, but he knew that that would be rude, and so restrained himself.

Post  Guest Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:14 am

Closing the door quietly turning to him, "Any pictures you want please take." She lead him to the room she had been sitting in before he had knocked on her door. "What do you truly know about the owner of the castle, sir," she was quite curious about him and what knowledge he truly knew. "Havnt you heard terrible things about this place?"
    Francis Bonnefoy
    Francis Bonnefoy

Post  Francis Bonnefoy Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:48 am

"Thank you! I shall do so later." He smiled. Hopefully he will have a chance to photograph the castle properly. It was like examining a huge piece of art.

Francis followed the lady into a room, and he glanced around it. "I have heard that he would eat anyone who dared to enter his house, and that he would string up their bones and hang them as ornaments in his library." He smiled at her. "That is all that I have heard though. I don't actually know anything about him."

Post  Guest Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:46 am

As he gave his explaination on what he knew about the owner, Yekaterina slowly walked over to the window listening carefully to him. "I hate to inform you but all that which you have said about the rumars are a lie," she gave short laugh sighing afterwards, "I should know I have been around for many years now." Turning her slightly to look over at him to hear what he had to say to that.
    Francis Bonnefoy
    Francis Bonnefoy

Post  Francis Bonnefoy Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:09 am

Francis smiled. "You look beautiful when you laugh." He made a mental note to ask for her permission to take her photograph later. "For many years?" Francis thought that she didn't look so much older than him. "Have you been working here for a long time or something?" He commented thoughtfully. Of course, it would make sense if she had worked here since she was young. Unless she was the owner, that legendary vampire.

Post  Guest Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:33 am

She smiled at the compliment he gave her, "Thank you very much, and I dont work here necceraly speaking but I do some house chorse by myself of course." She took her seat on the couch smoothing out her dress, it was kind a of a habit of hers whenever she became nervous or it was self concious now when she did it.
    Francis Bonnefoy
    Francis Bonnefoy

Post  Francis Bonnefoy Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:08 pm

Francis tilted his head in thought. "That must be tiring! This house is huge. Is there anyone else working here, or is it just you and the owner?" He looked around, studying the various ornaments in the room.

Post  Guest Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:41 pm

She gave a small nod, "It is tiring but its someting to pass the time with when one has nothing better to do." Yekaterina grew a small smile on her face sighing, "It gets quite lonely, since Im the only one that lives here now," she watched for his reaction to see if anything had changed.
    Francis Bonnefoy
    Francis Bonnefoy

Post  Francis Bonnefoy Thu Nov 11, 2010 2:54 am

He blinked. He was quite sure that he had heard the other quite right, but it was almost as if it sounded like... Francis shook his head a little. He considered playing dumb, but that would probably just make things difficult later. He took a deep breath and sighed. "You... You're actually that rumoured vampire, right?"

Post  Guest Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:35 am

"Im not all scary now am I," she gave another small laugh. She had to admit this man was intriging, and possible maybe she can explain that she wasnt all that bad as the rumors had portrayed her to be.
    Francis Bonnefoy
    Francis Bonnefoy

Post  Francis Bonnefoy Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:10 am

Francis smiled a small smile. "I suppose not. You actually are much more polite than others that I know... and a lot more good looking too." It was ironic how a vampire was so much more well-mannered than human beings could be. "May I have a seat?"

Post  Guest Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:19 am

She turned her head away to cover her blush...well as much as a vampire can blush really. "Thank you, please sit, make yourself at home please," she pointed towards the seat infront of her. Giving him a tesing smile, "I promise I dont bite."
    Francis Bonnefoy
    Francis Bonnefoy

Post  Francis Bonnefoy Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:36 am

"Thank you." Francis sat down opposite her, smiling. She really was a rather pleasant perso- vampire. "I'm sorry, but I have yet to ask for your name. What should I call you?"

Post  Guest Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:54 am

"Oh I forgot to introduce myself, Im so sorry," standing up to do a little curtsey flashing him a smile, "My name is Yekaterina Braginskaya and its a pleasure to meet you Mr. Francis Bonnefoy."
    Francis Bonnefoy
    Francis Bonnefoy

Post  Francis Bonnefoy Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:10 am

Francis stood up and leaned over a little, extending his hand to the other for her to shake. "It is a pleasure to meet you, Lady Yekaterina." It was odd. He felt rather happy being in her presence.

Post  Guest Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:24 am

She shook his hand happily, "Well what is it you truly wanted to know about...myself." She retook her seat folding her hands in her lap waiting.
    Francis Bonnefoy
    Francis Bonnefoy

Post  Francis Bonnefoy Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:57 am

Francis sat back down, taking out his notepad and pen from his bag. "Well... How about some basics, like, how long have you been living here? And, well... what do you actually do in your daily life, if it's not too personal for you?" The second question was really his own personal question. He was rather intrigued by Yekaterina, and he wanted to know more about her. Not as a reporter and a subject, but as two normal people.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 1:42 am