Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poll

Latest topics

» Graduate From High School
Week 10: Yekaterina/Matthew EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:10 am by robertstanley

» Official School Days Profile
Week 10: Yekaterina/Matthew EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:05 am by robertstanley

» Introduction aru~
Week 10: Yekaterina/Matthew EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:01 am by robertstanley

» ✧✶ ☆Magical Rainbow Theme Park ☆✶ ✧
Week 10: Yekaterina/Matthew EmptyFri May 11, 2012 11:14 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Block 5A, Room C2 - The Gentleman's Club
Week 10: Yekaterina/Matthew EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:22 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Well, who knew XDD
Week 10: Yekaterina/Matthew EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:18 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Scotland App
Week 10: Yekaterina/Matthew EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 11:34 am by Allistor Kirkland

» Reserve Here
Week 10: Yekaterina/Matthew EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:36 pm by Allistor Kirkland

» Merhaba Everyone!
Week 10: Yekaterina/Matthew EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:06 pm by Lukas Thomassen

Navigation

Week 10: Yekaterina/Matthew

Matthew Williams
    Matthew Williams

Week 10: Yekaterina/Matthew Empty Week 10: Yekaterina/Matthew

Post  Matthew Williams Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:29 pm

Matthew pulled the door shut behind them, finally safe from the harsh winds, at least. But the cold was another matter, and he doubted that the cabin was insulated. He sighed with the relief of being out of the snowstorm, noticing how the air seemed to fog and condense with his breath. That could be a problem.

It really was his fault; he should have listened to his gut feeling instead of relying solely on weather forecasts. The skies clearly gave warning of a storm, so it had been a poor move to go out in this weather, and in a practically isolated location, nonetheless. Matthew wouldn’t have cared nearly as much if he had been by himself, but no, he just had to mess up things for someone else, too.

He looked at Yekaterina with a worried expression. “Oh god, I’m so sorry, are you alright?” he asked, just as a clump of snow fell from his hat and onto his face. Just wonderful.

Week 10: Yekaterina/Matthew Empty Re: Week 10: Yekaterina/Matthew

Post  Guest Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:51 pm

She didnt expect the weather to become this bad, he probably didnt know either as well. hopefully the cabin woiuld be able to keep warm and safe from the harshness of the freezing blizzard waiting just outside the door. The snow clumps fell from her hat and coat, she shook her coat to get the remnants of the snow off. "Dont worry Matthew, Im just fine you on the other hand," as she reached over brushing off the snow clump that landed on his face with her fingers," look frazzled."
    Matthew Williams
    Matthew Williams

Post  Matthew Williams Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:24 pm

“Frazzled? No, I’m fine, I’m fine,” Matthew told her, though perhaps he repeated it more to assure himself of the fact than her. Although her hands were still cold, they were still relatively warm when compared to practically everything else. He gave her an appreciative and slightly tired smile before taking a look around the cabin to see what they had to work with.

There were was a door leading to some second small room, though the one they were currently in was pretty bare, save for a table, a few chairs, a moth-eaten sofa and, much to his relief, a fireplace. “This shouldn’t be too bad, I hope…”

Post  Guest Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:48 pm

She returned the smile, looking around the cabin examining it. Walking over to the couch dusting it off glancing it over, "do you think its safe to sit here?" Yekaterina didnt want to sit anywhere that was usafe and realize later its not safe that wouldnt be very enjoyable really. Glancing over to the firepalace grwoing another smile seeing it, she coudlnt wait for it to be lit up, having smoldering heat comming from it to keep them warm.

"do we have anything to burn?"
    Matthew Williams
    Matthew Williams

Post  Matthew Williams Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:58 pm

“I think so,” Matthew said, sitting down on the couch first as if to test out this hypothesis. He wasn’t going to take any chances by letting Yekaterina sit first if it would put her in any danger, but he was right, the furniture seemed fine. And after the tough trek through the blizzard to get to the cabin, he really didn’t feel like getting up.

It was necessary, though, if he wanted to find any firewood or something of the sort; after all, staying warm was probably the most important thing. Fortunately, there was a small pile of short logs almost hidden in the corner next to the fireplace and he retrieved a couple, holding them up to show Kat before putting them in the fireplace.

Post  Guest Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:43 pm

As he confirmed the couch was safe, she plopped right down on it. she rubbed her arms to get them warm as he looked for firewood. When he found some a smile broke out onto her face, "Thank goodness right matthew," she gave a small chuckle leaning against the couch. There wasnt anything to worry about now, because they werent going to freeze to death. "I guess we're lucky arent we Matthew."
    Matthew Williams
    Matthew Williams

Post  Matthew Williams Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:51 am

“Yes, very lucky,” Matthew agreed, breathing a sigh of relief. But he frowned as he counted out just how much firewood they had to deal with, finding the number to be much smaller than he would have liked. “The temperature’s still going to be a little on the uncomfortable side if we make the wood last, but at least we won’t be frozen solid.”

He slid the bag he was carrying off his shoulders and took out a box of matches. He managed to light the fireplace, but only after several failed tries at striking the match. His hands just wouldn’t stop shaking, which bothered him greatly; he was used to worse weather so this should have been no problem.

Post  Guest Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:46 pm

She leanedore into the couch wrapping her arms around her to keep herself warm as he placed the firewood into the fireplace. She didnt ming if it wasnt all to warm as long as she didnt freeze. After he lit the fireplace she patted the spot next to her on the couch. "Maybe if we sit closer we will get warmer."
    Matthew Williams
    Matthew Williams

Post  Matthew Williams Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:14 pm

Matthew’s random shivering fit that had made it so difficult to light the fire in the first place suddenly went away after the job was done, weirdly enough. Yet it was still pretty cold, so he walked back to the couch to sit next to Kat. He shifted a little closer, finding that sitting beside someone really made a big difference.

Post  Guest Tue Dec 07, 2010 1:11 am

She leaned closer to him wanting to be warm quickly as possible. Besisdes who did wanted to be freezing anyways? Sitting closer to him, she looked over at the fire hoping that it will last for the amount of time it will be needed. "So Matthew what do we till the storm dies down?"
    Matthew Williams
    Matthew Williams

Post  Matthew Williams Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:09 am

“Hm, well I guess we could—“ he hesitated, stopping himself from saying the first thing that came to mind. Matthew had always had a bit of a crush on her, but he had no way to be sure that the feeling was mutual.

And unfortunately for him, now, he couldn’t think of anything to say instead. “Er…I don’t really know…” he finished lamely, and he could feel his cheeks flush red with embarrassment.

Post  Guest Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:00 pm

Yekaterina calmly nodded shviering slightly, "Well we could talk, talking helps...right?" She wondered why he hesitated at first but didn't put to much though into it, she just wanted something to do to. "So how has things been going for you lately Matthew?"
    Matthew Williams
    Matthew Williams

Post  Matthew Williams Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:37 pm

“Yeah, as long as you do something, I think, it helps,” Matthew said, rubbing his hands together in an attempt to make them a bit warmer. It was just cold enough for it to be a discomfort, which caused him to frown a bit, pulling his coat even closer around him if that were possible.

“I think I’ve been alright,” he answered, refraining from adding ‘until about an hour ago’, “Nothing really interesting, though. How about you?”

Post  Guest Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:17 pm

She reached over placing her hands on his and gently began to rub them to help keep them warm. "Hopefully this will help his hands and keep them warm,' she though to her self having a small smile on her face continuing to rub his hands. "That's at least good that you've been well, I've been alright as well myself, you know nothing too out of normal or something I can't handle," 'well...until recently.'
    Matthew Williams
    Matthew Williams

Post  Matthew Williams Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:17 am

When Matthew’s hands suddenly felt a bit warmer, he looked down to see Kat’s hands over his. He smiled softly, though it lessened a bit when she mentioned the very thing he had been hesitant to say.

“I’m really very sorry for this,” he said, genuinely feeling like an awful person. “You’re the last person I would have wanted this to happen to and I…” Matthew trailed off as he could only imagine what that last part must have sounded like.

Post  Guest Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:08 pm

She shook her head giving a small sigh, "It's not your fault Matthew, you shouldn't feel sorry for something you can'tcontrol," she looked up from his hands to his face smiling,"I dont blame you one bit." She really didnt want him beating himself over for something like this, it made her slightly worry. Yekaterina tilted her head wondering why he had stopped in the middle of his sentence, "Matthew what do you mean?"
    Matthew Williams
    Matthew Williams

Post  Matthew Williams Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:44 pm

“You don’t? Really? But I…” Matthew resigned with a sigh. He still felt at least a little responsible for this mess, but it did make feel a little better to know that Yekaterina didn’t seem to agree, so he’d leave it at that.

“Er, well, you see…” he paused, though he decided, instead of fabricating a way around it, to just go out and say it. “I kind of…sort of…really like you…a lot.”

That answer had gone much more smoothly inside his head and now he was beginning to think that it should have stayed in there.

Post  Guest Wed Dec 15, 2010 1:13 am

Yekaterina was happy he didn't blame himself anymore for the predicament they were in now. As she waited for his answer to her question, she began to think on the many ways he could answer with, but none of them was what she expexted from his actual answer. She stared wide eyed not knowing what to say next to him, she didnt expect such an answer from him. Quickly getting over the shock of his words, she felt a small smile tug at her lips.

"You really do Matthew?"
    Matthew Williams
    Matthew Williams

Post  Matthew Williams Wed Dec 15, 2010 6:50 am

Matthew held his breath, not really sure as to what Yekaterina’s response would be. She looked a bit shocked and didn’t say anything for a while, and Matthew was just about to ask her to please forget what he said when she suddenly smiled.

So he decided to confirm what he said, despite the fact he felt his face go completely red with embarrassment. He nodded, glad that his answer wasn’t nearly as shaky as it had been before. “Yes, I do. For a while, now, actually.”

Post  Guest Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:43 am

When he had confirmed what he had said a small tint of blush spread across her cheeks. Looking down at his hands to hide your blush from him, she was thinking on how she could admit her feelings to him. Trying to not stumble over her own words. "I have felt...the same about you Matthew," she said shly countinuing to rub his hands.
    Matthew Williams
    Matthew Williams

Post  Matthew Williams Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:21 am

Matthew’s eyes went a bit wide, but as the words began to really sink in, his shocked expression was replaced by a timid, yet somehow exuberant smile. “You…you do? Really? I—“ Before his mind had time to tell the rest of him that it was a foolish idea, he pulled Kat into a hug, glad that she couldn’t see the stupid grin that was surely on his face.

Then, just as quickly, he moved away. “Er…sorry about that,” he said, feeling his face redden again. Though in all honesty, he was more sorry that he stopped hugging her; it had been much warmer, for one thing.

(Late late late, sorryyy *hides*)

Post  Guest Tue Dec 21, 2010 5:17 pm

As he oulled her into a hug a small blush appeared on her cheeks, but before she could hug him back he had pulled away from her. "You dont have to be sorry Matthew...I enjoyed it," she leaned back over and hugged him. She felt warmer as she hugged him and couldn't help but be closer to him.
    Matthew Williams
    Matthew Williams

Post  Matthew Williams Fri Dec 24, 2010 11:16 am

Matthew let out a barely audible sigh, letting himself forget the dilemma that he and Yekaterina were in if only for a moment. “Thank you for being so warm,” he said to her after a minute or so, though, now that he thought of it, that wasn’t truly the thing that he wanted to say to her. Hoping she wouldn’t mind, he pressed a small kiss against her cheek.

Post  Guest Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:16 pm

She gave a small chuckle, "Thank you Matthew you are warm as well." Her face turned a bright red when he kissed her cheek, she didnt expect that to happen. Or her leaning over kiss his cheek as well. Pulling away slightly looking down shyly, "Im sorry...um."

(IM SOOOOO SORRRRRRY IVE BEEN SOOO BUSY LATELY....;w; )
    Matthew Williams
    Matthew Williams

Post  Matthew Williams Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:15 pm

Matthew blinked a couple of times in surprise before grinning brightly. He looked at Yekaterina, who was evidently more shy than himself (which was saying something), especially now, when her face appeared almost as red as a tomato.

“Hm? What are you sorry for?” He asked. He was about to bring a hand up to her cheek but hesitated; Matthew’s fingers were probably ice-cold, which was the last thing anyone needed.

((Aw, don't worry, it's totally fine. ;3;))

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 2:15 am