Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poll

Latest topics

» Graduate From High School
Week 10: Yekaterina/Matthew - Page 2 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:10 am by robertstanley

» Official School Days Profile
Week 10: Yekaterina/Matthew - Page 2 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:05 am by robertstanley

» Introduction aru~
Week 10: Yekaterina/Matthew - Page 2 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:01 am by robertstanley

» ✧✶ ☆Magical Rainbow Theme Park ☆✶ ✧
Week 10: Yekaterina/Matthew - Page 2 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 11:14 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Block 5A, Room C2 - The Gentleman's Club
Week 10: Yekaterina/Matthew - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:22 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Well, who knew XDD
Week 10: Yekaterina/Matthew - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:18 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Scotland App
Week 10: Yekaterina/Matthew - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 11:34 am by Allistor Kirkland

» Reserve Here
Week 10: Yekaterina/Matthew - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:36 pm by Allistor Kirkland

» Merhaba Everyone!
Week 10: Yekaterina/Matthew - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:06 pm by Lukas Thomassen

Navigation

Week 10: Yekaterina/Matthew

Week 10: Yekaterina/Matthew - Page 2 Empty Re: Week 10: Yekaterina/Matthew

Post  Guest Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:32 pm

Yekaterina glanced up at him shyly having a small smile, "I dont really know actually...I just say sorry I guess." Wringing her hands together nervously, she wondered what would happen. Also she didn't want anything to be awkward or an awkward silence, "Matthew...what now?"
    Matthew Williams
    Matthew Williams

Post  Matthew Williams Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:40 pm

“Oh? Well, just know that there’s nothing to be sorry about,” Matthew said with an encouraging smile. Well, as encouraging a smile that’s been trapped in a cabin during a blizzard could be.

“W-well…” Matthew began, trying to think up of an answer. He knew that the longer he hesitated the more the situation bordered on awkward, but thinking about it only made matters worse. So sighing, he decided to go against his nature and not overthink things.

“Hold on, do you mean this current mess we’re in or…or us?” It was probably the first, and he mentally kicked himself for even asking. Most people in the same situation wouldn’t be worry over relationships, after all.

Post  Guest Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:10 pm

"Oh...um..." she didnt really know how to answer that. Yes it would be good to talk about the 'us', but also it seems that this really didnt seem the time for it. The situation they were in was probably top pirority, but then again..."Well um I don't really know, its a blizzard outside and we are stuck in here and there isnt really much we can do...but talk."
    Matthew Williams
    Matthew Williams

Post  Matthew Williams Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:29 pm

“Hm, that’s true…” Matthew said. But what to say next? Honestly, he wasn’t quite sure. In the end, he decided to go with what came to him naturally; it hadn’t steered him wrong so far today.

He chuckled lightly, “You know, when I thought about telling you, I never thought it’d be in a situation like this. Not that something like this hasn’t happened to me before…” Matthew sighed. Actually, it was the fourth time, and he really should have learned from past mistakes, but weather could be a deceptive force, at times.

Post  Guest Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:01 pm

She placed her hand over her mouth holding back a small chuckle patting his lap, "It's alright Matthew, I never expected to tell you my feelings in this sort of situation either I guess we are even." But she was happy for the situation at hand, it led them both to tell the other their feelings for each other. "Maybe it was a sign Matthew."
    Matthew Williams
    Matthew Williams

Post  Matthew Williams Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:32 pm

Matthew smiled thoughtfully before nodding. “Yes, maybe it was.”

He leaned in as he gently brushed a few stray strands of hair away from her face. Yet before the sensible part of his mind could stop him like it was wont to do, he leaned in slightly further so that their lips met.

As he pulled back, he managed a small smile, but internally, he was probably panicking more than he ever had before, already beginning to chastise himself for acting without thinking.

(It’s been a long time, sorry Kat ;3;)

Post  Guest Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:22 pm

Her face heated up as he brushed away some strands of her hair and leaned closer. She stopped breathing for a second as their lips connected, as he pulled away she slowly exhaled.

Smiling back at Matthew, Yekaterina placed a hand on his cheek softly carressing it with her thumb. "I didn't expect that one Matthew," commenting a litle jokingly.
    Matthew Williams
    Matthew Williams

Post  Matthew Williams Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:13 am

When Yekaterina returned the smile, Matthew released a breath he didn’t even know he had been holding. Slowly, he brought his hand up to meet the one she had against his face and gave it a small squeeze.

“Actually, I’m not sure I even expected that, myself,” he said, his smile becoming less panicked and much more genuine. Several things occurred to him at once, however, and this smile was replaced by a thoughtful, yet hesitant look.

“So you don’t mind if I…?”

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 10:12 pm