Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poll

Latest topics

» Graduate From High School
WEEK 8 : Yekaterina / Francis - Page 2 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:10 am by robertstanley

» Official School Days Profile
WEEK 8 : Yekaterina / Francis - Page 2 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:05 am by robertstanley

» Introduction aru~
WEEK 8 : Yekaterina / Francis - Page 2 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:01 am by robertstanley

» ✧✶ ☆Magical Rainbow Theme Park ☆✶ ✧
WEEK 8 : Yekaterina / Francis - Page 2 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 11:14 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Block 5A, Room C2 - The Gentleman's Club
WEEK 8 : Yekaterina / Francis - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:22 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Well, who knew XDD
WEEK 8 : Yekaterina / Francis - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:18 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Scotland App
WEEK 8 : Yekaterina / Francis - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 11:34 am by Allistor Kirkland

» Reserve Here
WEEK 8 : Yekaterina / Francis - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:36 pm by Allistor Kirkland

» Merhaba Everyone!
WEEK 8 : Yekaterina / Francis - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:06 pm by Lukas Thomassen

Navigation

WEEK 8 : Yekaterina / Francis

WEEK 8 : Yekaterina / Francis - Page 2 Empty Re: WEEK 8 : Yekaterina / Francis

Post  Guest Thu Nov 11, 2010 6:06 pm

Yekaterina grew a thinking look on her face trying to think far back as she could, "I've been living for about a good maybe a 100 years...maybe more I've lost count for it has been so long." She tapped her chin lightly, 'really how long had it been'.

"In my life well there really isnt that much to do around here, I get up when the sunsets do what little cleaning that needs to be done, and somtimes I go out to town, but I rarely ever do that since well it's very easy to remeber my appearnce"
    Francis Bonnefoy
    Francis Bonnefoy

Post  Francis Bonnefoy Fri Nov 12, 2010 6:53 am

Francis nodded in thought. "That sounds like quite a while... Isn't it a little... boring? To live here by yourself, with no one else." He looked around. There were rows upon rows of books... He thought that perhaps Yekaterina spent most of her time reading... Francis wondered what kind of literature the other favoured.

Post  Guest Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:03 am

"It is quite boring, I will not lie my siblings are off on their own now...and I dont really get guest so all I can do is read these book," Yekaterina nodded towards all of her books, " I read almost anything with a good story." She glanced at her books sighing at them slightly having a sad look towards them, shaking her head smiling back to francis.
    Francis Bonnefoy
    Francis Bonnefoy

Post  Francis Bonnefoy Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:26 am

"Hmm, I see." Francis said, smiling. He could understand that, in a sense. "I quite enjoy reading myself." Looking out of the window, he watched the rain hit against the glass panes. "And having a quiet day in while it rains isn't so bad, isn't it?" He noticed the sad look Yekaterina gave to her books, and wondered why she looked like that. Francis had a lot of questions he wanted to ask, but he wondered if it would feel as if he was too impetuous.

Caught up in his absorbed interest in her, he had forgotten that he was reporter here for work, and that asking questions was in his job descriptions.

Post  Guest Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:56 pm

Yekaterina gave him a bright smile nodding, "Yes, when it rains like this I love to curl up by the window and read, the rain it...just has a calming affect on me i suppose." She gazed out the window brief moment turning her attention back to Francis. "Is...there anything else you would like to know," she leaned forward a bit, " I could give you all sorts of details on vampres if you wish."
    Francis Bonnefoy
    Francis Bonnefoy

Post  Francis Bonnefoy Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:41 pm

Francis felt just a little entranced by Yekaterina. Was she working a sort of spell or charm over him? Running a hand through his hair, Francis smiled. "Well, there's one that I've been wondering for a while... Are vampires really able to... seduce anyone that they want?"

Post  Guest Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:57 pm

She felt a small smirk pull on her lips as she gave a small chuckle, "That old question, hmmm there are many answers to it but I think the one your looking for is...yes they can." She made eye contact with him giving him a sweet smile, "It isnt really hard to do so its all about eye contact and your way with words of course," she explained not breaking her eye contact with him.
    Francis Bonnefoy
    Francis Bonnefoy

Post  Francis Bonnefoy Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:59 pm

"Really now?" Francis tilted his head in query, smiling as he kept eye contact with the other. "Could you perhaps, give me a demonstration?"

(Sorry about my super, super short responsese. OTL *mind block*)

Post  Guest Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:58 pm

Yekaterina gave a short laugh shaking her head, "If I do that youll never want to leave," she warned having a joking tone in her voice.He was curious shell give hime that of course, but how curious was he truly. "You know the saying, curiousity killed the cat of course."
    Francis Bonnefoy
    Francis Bonnefoy

Post  Francis Bonnefoy Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:16 am

Francis laughed softly. "I'm not too sure I might want to leave, if it was in the company of fine books and a fine lady such as you." Yekaterina didn't feel so distant. In that moment, he felt as if he was conversing with just another person, a normal, average human, and not some mythical vampire. "I suppose I would be missing out on good wine and good food though."

Post  Guest Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:05 pm

"If you say so Francis," she twirled the strand of hair that fell in her face, she pulled it back placing it back in its rightful place. "That is the down side, the wine and food, a person would go mad for missing such delightful things...wouldnt you agree," she asked him wanting to know his answer still keeping eye contact with him.
    Francis Bonnefoy
    Francis Bonnefoy

Post  Francis Bonnefoy Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:22 am

"Not so if they had company that is good enough to keep them sane, yes?" He smiled. "I could make the food myself, of course, but I doubt I could actually make any wine."

Post  Guest Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:21 pm

"Hmmm I have a wine cellar down below, so the wine isnt much a problem...though they may be quite old," she thought aloud nodding. "...though...I have no use for it."
    Francis Bonnefoy
    Francis Bonnefoy

Post  Francis Bonnefoy Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:55 am

"Old wine?" Francis lit up a little at that. "Is that so? Some wines taste better with age. I quite wonder if you have any of those." It would be rather interesting to know. "May I have a look at your cellar later?"

Post  Guest Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:12 pm

"Of course, also as well you may see any part of my home that you wish to see," she gave him a smile, happy to know that he was intrest in her wine cellar. As a matter of fact her whole home was full of old things...including herself. "Anything interesting you want to know, Im more than happy to share with you of course."
    Francis Bonnefoy
    Francis Bonnefoy

Post  Francis Bonnefoy Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:23 am

Francis hummed in thought. "If so, could I have a look at your kitchen?" He smiled. "Actually, while I'm at that, what kind of food do you eat? Or instead, do vampires not eat?" Myths usually depicted vampires as blood-sucking monsters that lived on the blood of humans. He wondered if it would be too crude too point that out to Yekaterina.

Post  Guest Wed Dec 15, 2010 1:00 am

Nodding she gave him a warm smile, "Of course you can see the kitchen and well when it comes to the whole eating food sort of deal, I tend not to eat it," it's not like she couldnt eat it, it was just a burden to make and she didnt need it to survive so she just didnt eat food. "It depends on your vampire; we dont need it to survive like humans, but it's more of a luxury kind of thing...if you understand what I'm trying to say."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 12:22 am