Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poll

Latest topics

» Graduate From High School
Week 9: Hendrik/Alfred - Page 2 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:10 am by robertstanley

» Official School Days Profile
Week 9: Hendrik/Alfred - Page 2 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:05 am by robertstanley

» Introduction aru~
Week 9: Hendrik/Alfred - Page 2 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:01 am by robertstanley

» ✧✶ ☆Magical Rainbow Theme Park ☆✶ ✧
Week 9: Hendrik/Alfred - Page 2 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 11:14 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Block 5A, Room C2 - The Gentleman's Club
Week 9: Hendrik/Alfred - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:22 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Well, who knew XDD
Week 9: Hendrik/Alfred - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:18 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Scotland App
Week 9: Hendrik/Alfred - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 11:34 am by Allistor Kirkland

» Reserve Here
Week 9: Hendrik/Alfred - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:36 pm by Allistor Kirkland

» Merhaba Everyone!
Week 9: Hendrik/Alfred - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:06 pm by Lukas Thomassen

Navigation

2 posters

Week 9: Hendrik/Alfred

Hendrik Steenhoek
    Hendrik Steenhoek

Week 9: Hendrik/Alfred - Page 2 Empty Re: Week 9: Hendrik/Alfred

Post  Hendrik Steenhoek Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:45 am

Hendrik chuckled " alright dan " he closed his eyes and began to count as he turned around away from the younger man " één… twee… drie… " he could hear Alfred move away from him and tell him not to peek.

He had turned back around as he finished counting "...twintig " he opened his eyes and started down the path of the maze, he kepted his senses sharp so he could pick out the young colony. He walked through the hedges looking for the younger man " mmm waar are u Amerika? "

He walked along a hedge when he heard a yelp frowning in concern he headed towards where the voice had come from " Amerika are u alright?! " he called out to the young colony.
    Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones
    Admin

Post  Alfred F. Jones Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:20 pm

America stared up aghast. It couldn't be. Why was there even a hole in here, he mentally whined. His behind was for one hurting and to add to the desaster it was also dirtied by the damp soil. The dirty part was worse than the hurting part, because dirtying his clothes would earn him a big scolding from England and he was scared of that. Faintly he could hear Hendrik shout out for him and he bit on his lip. His stubborn part didn't want to be found in such an undignified situation. So, he stood up and jumped as high as he could possibly manage - to no avail.

"Oh what the...are they trying to bury a dead body or what?!" He murmured angrily with a frustrated huff, roughly pulling at his hair.

He hated to be in such a helpless situation, without the ability to master the predicament on his own. He desperately tried fight back the tears of self-reproach. Stupid game, stupid hole, stupid him. And now he was stuck here in a goddamn labyrinth with his butt hurting. I won't cry, I won't cry, I'm a big boy now...I won't cry---, he thought, and still the tears were flowing mercilessly.

"I...I'm here...," first it was barely a whisper. Then, he swallowed his pride.

"H-HELP ME!" His cheeks were all red from embarrassment.
    Hendrik Steenhoek
    Hendrik Steenhoek

Post  Hendrik Steenhoek Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:03 pm

He had passed a small opening in the hedge but had paid it no mind until he heard was sounded like a voice but wasn't sure, he shrugged and made a move to keep walking when he had heard the young colony yell out.

" Amerika? " he moved closer to the hedges and kneeled down on the ground and discovered that the ground had given away and that there was a deep hole in the ground. He saw the blond colony in the hole and frowned with concern " are u alright Amerika? " he had seen the tears running down the boy's face and it worried him to think Alfred was seriously hurt. He extended his hand down to the younger man and braced himself on the ground for the added weight of the colony so he wouldn't fall in the hole himself.

" take mijn hand Amerika " he smiled reassuringly at the young man.
    Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones
    Admin

Post  Alfred F. Jones Sat Feb 05, 2011 4:20 pm

Relief flooded his senses as he saw the silhouette of the European nation peeking from above and his heart jumped because of joy. His face must have been awful and wet from crying, Alfred though didn't enjoy being caught crying as it made him appear childish. So he quickly hid his face and rubbed his eyes thoroughly in order to dry the tears and effectively prevent himself from sobbing any further. "J-just so you know! I wasn't crying or anything!"

He wiped his soil-stained hands clean, didn't want to dirty Netherlands' hands. With a bit of hesitation he finally grabbed onto the other's outstretched hands.

Hendrik Steenhoek
    Hendrik Steenhoek

Post  Hendrik Steenhoek Sat Feb 05, 2011 4:43 pm

He didn't comment on the tears that had run down the colonies face knowing the young man probably didn't want to appear childish. He nodded " ja I know Amerika " he watched the colony wipe his hands so that they were free of dirt but honestly he could have cared less if he had gotten dirty since he wasn't like the other nations, he rather liked working his garden's himself so he was use to the dirt.

Grabbing hold of the younger man's hands he pulled the colony up and out of the hole and into his lap giving the American a reassuring hug.
    Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones
    Admin

Post  Alfred F. Jones Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:12 pm

Seated on the older nation's lap, America suddenly felt the tears welling up again. He had no idea why. Between sobs he spoke to the other, "I-I'll make your clothes dirty...you -you shouldn't touch me..."

Nonetheless he leaned further into the hug as he felt consoled that way. "Thank you anyway," he whispered and held the fabric of the other man's coat in a tight grip, not quite willing to let go yet. The shock from the fall had turned into a pout; because of this accident he wasn't able to continue playing with the Netherlands, it annoyed him greatly. "Sorry, I spoilt the game."

"I really wanted to win it..." he said in regret.
    Hendrik Steenhoek
    Hendrik Steenhoek

Post  Hendrik Steenhoek Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:03 pm

Hendrik chuckled softly " I niet mind getting a little dirty Amerika dirt washes off ja "

Smiling down at the young man in his arms he rested his chin gently on top of the young man's head " uw onthaal " he could feel the colonies tight grip on his coat " ah niet worry about het wij could still play any game u als " he chuckled as he patted the smaller man's head " I know u did "
    Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones
    Admin

Post  Alfred F. Jones Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:08 pm

"Why the hell is there even a hole? I swear they try to hide a body in there, I've heard rumours about Europe, you know. People disappear without trace and all that. Creepy place." He lowered his voice in a conspiring tone, shifted his gaze pointedly as if someone could jump out of the hedges any time.

He gasped as a terrible thought struck him, "Imagine they had found me down there instead of you, they would have buried me alive or something like that. Effectively silencing the poor witness!" He really tended to go astray in his own lively fantasies. It was America's first time to be in Europe and his misgivings concerning Europeans seemed to have been confirmed.

But aside of that, he felt so comfortable at the moment. Might as well take advantage of this and act as spoilt kid for a chance, he thought.
    Hendrik Steenhoek
    Hendrik Steenhoek

Post  Hendrik Steenhoek Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:03 pm

Hendrik shrugged at the question he didn't know why Arthur would have a hole in his garden " I am niet sure why he would Amerika but niet all the rumours about Europe are true " he chuckled at the colony calling Europe a creepy place " ah some nation's homes could be considered creepy but niet all of our homes are creepy "

Smiling at the young fledging nation " I niet dink dat would happen aan u Amerika, I am sure het would be noticeable dat u disappeared " he laughed knowing that Arthur would more then likely start a war to try and find out where his colony disappeared to, he knew that America was rather important to the British Empire and would do anything to keep the colony to himself.

Laughing softly he ran his fingers through the young man's hair getting some of the dirt out of the wheat colour strands So tempting to just take him back with me he thought to himself

Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones
    Admin

Post  Alfred F. Jones Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:13 pm

"It will be noticed, huh?" He lowered his gaze, looked down through half-lidded eyes, a smile somehow playing about his face. "Good to know."

"Is your place a creepy place, Netherlands?" He said while subconsciously leaning into the touch, liking the feel of the hand on his head. "How is your place? I would love to see it some day." He'd heard of the Netherland's golden age of trade and art. It was quite a small country but the person in front of him was strong and independent. England for example was also not the biggest nation out there, compared to America's lands both countries were nothing. So he did not understand. Did not understand why he wasn't a strong nation.

"I want to know how..." he muttered quietly to himself.

Then he was his carefree self again. He shifted his position and straddled the other, his smile growing. "Tell me about your colonies? Which one is your favourite?" He hated that particular favourite kid already and he didn't even know why.
    Hendrik Steenhoek
    Hendrik Steenhoek

Post  Hendrik Steenhoek Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:05 am

" creepy u ask? " his mind wandered off to his home as he tried to think if his home was creepy " well I guess mijn windmills could be creepy if seen on a foggy night but other dan dat I niet denk mijn place is creepy " he looked back at the young man in his lap as he brushed more dirt out of the other's hair.

Hendrik smiled down at the young nation in his lap " mijn place is very beautiful, daar are tulips everywhere and daar are canals all over I would be glad aan show u around mijn home " he had rested his hin gently on the smaller man's head when he heard what the other had muttered, he knew what the younger man was asking but wasn't sure if he should say anything.

His brain seemed to malfunction with the young man shifted in his lap and straddled him, he could see the smile on the other's face " I have many colonies mostly in Asia " his mind pictured each of his colonies " I spend a lot of time wit Indonesië now I suppose u could say " he looked down at the colony again " but as aan favourite het was New Nederland " he smiled at the young man.
    Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones
    Admin

Post  Alfred F. Jones Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:14 pm

America's eyes widened in amazement as the Netherlands described his country. It was so very new to him, never had he ever tried to imagine how other countries could look like, he thought they would all look the same like his home. Apparently not. "You would really want to show me your place? That's awesome! I definitely have to ask England if I can go!" He said euphorically.

His amazement grew as the Netherlands told him about Asia, he could remember that it was a continent, just like Europe or his continent. It was exotic, he'd heard.
    America nodded. So, the Netherlands spent a lot of time with that Indo-whatever guy or chick...but his favourite was...
    "New Netherlands?" America tilted his head with a questioning expression. That name seemed so...familiar.

Hendrik Steenhoek
    Hendrik Steenhoek

Post  Hendrik Steenhoek Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:31 pm

He looked at the American in his lap and nodded " het would be mijn pleasure aan show u around mijn home " he didn't think England would let the American visit him but he was sure that the colony wouldn't listen to the British man and sneak out anyways.

He nodded " ja I believe het is called New York now " he had seen the questioning look on the American's face and wondered if the other would remember when he had spent time with the other, now he spent much of his time traveling to his other colonies but wishing to be able to just take back the American colony.
    Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones
    Admin

Post  Alfred F. Jones Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:59 pm

America's sky blue eyes widened and he was torn between feeling embarrassed and wanting to just throw himself against the other and hug him, because those words touched him to no end. He wanted to cry because he couldn't remember and it didn't make sense that his memory was blank. "New York is..." He was lost for words.

He knew of his history of course, but he didn't have it in his memory, he only learned from other sources, as if he himself hadn't experienced it. America is not the land but the people in it. He knew that other nations are, among everything else, the soil that shaped their countries; and their history was carved into their body and soul as the earth, dust, trees and creatures and people have witnessed everything. But what was with him -America?

But he couldn't spend his time thinking about it, not when the Netherlands was currently before him, declaring that he was his favourite. It pleased him immensely to know.

And he settled for a crushing hug instead of being embarrassed.
    Hendrik Steenhoek
    Hendrik Steenhoek

Post  Hendrik Steenhoek Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:26 pm

Hendrik nodded as the American trailed off " ja dat was mijn favourite place until I had aan leave " it was pretty true he had spent more time in America then any of his other colonies, but once Arthur had him sign that treaty and being given no choice but to give up New Nederland.

His eyes widened a bit as he was winded slightly when the younger man gave him a crushing hug, quickly recovering he returned the hug and put his arms around the American.
    Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones
    Admin

Post  Alfred F. Jones Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:11 pm

"I'm so glad that I was forced to attend the party! I met you!" America said whilst still chuckling. "New York...New Netherlands...I can't decide which one sounds cooler!"
    He eventually loosened his tight grip but his head remained rested on Netherlands' shoulder, his arms were uselessly dangling around his sides.

"I wonder what would have been different...my language perhaps? No offense but I do like my current language hehehe~" Shifting around he tried to make himself more comfortable. He enjoyed this position and the warmth too much, he figured. Though he couldn't bring himself to move away, sighed and closed his eyes.
    Hendrik Steenhoek
    Hendrik Steenhoek

Post  Hendrik Steenhoek Thu Feb 17, 2011 3:11 am

Hendrik chuckled as he looked at the young colony resting on his shoulder " ja I am glad I came as well " he originally wasn't going to attend the party but he changed his mind when his sister told him that all of Arthur's colonies were going to be in attendance, he had wanted to see how the American colony had grown.

Shaking his head in amusement " well I am sure u would still have uw current language but I would have taught u Nederland as well " he bit his lip as he suppressed a groan as the American shifted around on his lap.
    Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones
    Admin

Post  Alfred F. Jones Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:10 pm

America noticed how the other bit his lip and suddenly he felt insecure, feared that he might have done something that displeased him. He furrowed his brow in genuine concern and attempted to open his mouth several times but the words were difficult to utter.

"I...Is something wrong? Did I say or do something wrong? I-I'm sorry, I really am!" He blurted out.

Maybe it wasn't such a good idea to sit on the Netherlands' lap, it was rude and insolent of him. He averted his gaze to direct his gaze on the ground, his cheeks reddened in shame.
    Hendrik Steenhoek
    Hendrik Steenhoek

Post  Hendrik Steenhoek Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:26 pm

Hendrik blinked in surprise " ah..nee u did niet wrong het was ....uncomfortable when u moved for a moment het is alright now " he smiled reassuringly at the younger man running his hand up the colonies' back to comfort the young man. He didn't mean to make the American scared or embarrassed, " u have niet aan be sorry about "

His other hand had come up to take America's chin and brough it back to face him, he leaned forward to rest his forehead against the American's and sighs softly in content having the colony in his arms.
    Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones
    Admin

Post  Alfred F. Jones Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:46 pm

"Oh, I'm sorry then," he said with a blush, clearly embarrassed, "I'll---just climb off..."
    He awkwardly moved away from the lap on which he was so comfortably seated before. America was now kneeling on the grass, smiling an uncertain smile.

Sighing, he leant back to gaze at the stars but there were none, it was a cloudy night, nevertheless he kept looking up, anything that kept him from having to face the Netherlands.
    Hendrik Steenhoek
    Hendrik Steenhoek

Post  Hendrik Steenhoek Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:09 am

" niets aan be sorry about Amerika " he mentally frowned when the younger man climbed off his lap but said nothing. He took a look at the American's uncertain smile and chuckled softly before giving the colony a reassuring smile of his own.

He watched the American look up and just knew the other was trying not to look at him, he reached out and took hold of the young man's chin and turned his head so that Hendrik could look him in the eye.
    Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones
    Admin

Post  Alfred F. Jones Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:07 pm

America was taken aback when he was unexpectedly looking at the other man's eyes. His own blue orbs widened and couldn't avert his gaze anymore. And he was mesmerized, unable to break eye contact even if he wanted to. A soft pink tinted his cheeks. Repeatedly he attempted to say something, his mouth opened and closed, opened and closed. Though he was lost for words.

"I..." America bit his lip, not knowing what to do in such a situation.
    Hendrik Steenhoek
    Hendrik Steenhoek

Post  Hendrik Steenhoek Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:09 am

Hendrik chuckled slightly when he watched the American's cheeks turned a soft pink, he knew the colony was struggling to to say something but just couldn't find the words. He placed a comforting hand on the colony's shoulder and leaned in " het is alright Amerika " he smiled at the young man and gave the young man a light kiss on the lips but he let room for the younger nation pull away if he wanted to.
    Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones
    Admin

Post  Alfred F. Jones Thu Mar 03, 2011 4:23 pm

He might have squealed a little bit as the other pair of lips were pressed against his and his eyes widened in shock. He was petrified, his arms were uselessly flailing to his sides. He needed to think. Think. Impossible.

He even forgot to breathe. And he just had to withdraw and pump some air into his lungs. He inhaled loudly, his face red and hot. He then stared at the Netherlands who was still close in front of him.

America was young, yes, but he perfectly knew what a kiss was and what it meant to kiss a person. Thinking about it made him blush even more, if possible. Gulping, America crawled back and lightly craned his neck to experimentally place his moist lips on the other man's. He did it softly, careful not to make a mistake.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 12:22 am